Monday, September 27, 2010

Here I Stand...

As far as blogging goes, I can't say I have as many as I'd like to at this particular point.  But honestly, I don't always feel like I have something to blog about.  I'm not necessarily stimulated to blog about everything we read, although I know that we are supposed to blog on readings.  I also know that my blogs are lacking in extra content, such as quotes, links, or pictures.  I have tried quite a few times to link images to my blog, and each time has ended in failure or so much time spent that I just give up.  I'm not sure how much that matters as far as points go, but I'd like to make the blogs I do write as visually appealing and mentally stimulating as possible.

I also don't always have comments to write.  I might read through a few blogs and I feel like I could comment, but it would more than likely be a BS canned response of "I really agree...what we said in class was..." and the like.  Maybe I need to think deeper on the thoughts in the posts, or maybe I'm missing something.

Hopefully things will start turning around.  I'll try to focus more on the point of the blog and try to make sure I'm getting something out of both blogging and reading others' posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment